Share Your Thoughts on the Flow Of Consciousness, 2014, Earth Changes, Celestial Events, Alien Life, Final Disclosure, Conspiracies, Spiritual Awakening, Religion, Psychology, War, World News and Events, and Much More...

HomeHome  Portal MotionPortal Motion  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

School Vaccines in the 70's and 80's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: School Vaccines in the 70's and 80's   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Do you remember them if so...lets hear your thoughts.

This is also the time when a round table discussion on over population was held and many governments began openly talking about the problem of over population.

So...there are the seeds for a marvelous conspiracy......
Back to top Go down
Agartha

PostSubject: Re: School Vaccines in the 70's and 80's   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:50 am

The same vaccines are still given today, actually, there are a couple that were not around when I was a kid like the HPV vaccines (cervical cancer) which I never had. So far it's being given only to girls, but apparently they will start giving it to boys too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     ✿    What if I fall?  ✿  Oh my darling......what if you fly?  ✿

♥  A heart cannot be told what to do  ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Vaccines in the 70's and 80's   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Really?

Check this out:

Quote :
A strange vaccine-related phenomenon spotted in Canada at the start of the 2009 flu pandemic may well have been real, a new study suggests.
people who got a flu shot for the 2008-09 winter seemed to be more likely to get infected with the pandemic virus than people who hadn't received a flu shot.

Five studies done in several provinces showed the same unsettling results. But initially research outside Canada did not, and the effect was dismissed as a "Canadian problem," a problem with the flu

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Vancouver+researcher+finds+shot+linked+H1N1+illness/7217609/story.html
Back to top Go down
Summerland

PostSubject: More verification of above article   Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 am

At the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) study author Dr. Danuta Skowronski explained that in 2008 a study she co-authored proved that the flu shot caused more physiological issues than the H1N1 flu itself.

Skowronski explains that “pandemics are infrequent occurrences, but seasonal influenza recurs on an annual basis. It’s a substantial cause of morbidity and mortality and the seasonal vaccine substantially protects against that severe outcome due to seasonal influenza.”

Vaccinations for the H1N1 are ineffective because the inoculation cannot prevent infection or support the body’s development of immunity. However, having been exposed to the flu gives the human body the antibody build-up that facilitates the actions of the human immune system.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a warning last month to parents to have their children vaccinated against H3N2 which is a new strain of flu that the US government is purveying against the public. County fairs and exposure to pigs is being touted as the cause of the contraction of H3N2.

Tom Skinner, CDC spokesperson said that cases reported involved pigs however, “we’re not seeing any sustained transmission human to human, but we’re keeping an eye out.”

Skinner added, without substantial evidence, that this new mysterious strain could mutate genes and cause it to be more contiguous. And because of this new strain, vaccinations must be administered to the general public “to keep them safe.”

More bird flu fear-mongering of an epidemic that never was came to the public last June when it was reported that H5N1 was allegedly spreading “rapidly between humans.”
For complete article:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humans are illogical; therefore it would be illogical to expect them to behave logically Muttley
Back to top Go down
3407LOVE

PostSubject: Re: School Vaccines in the 70's and 80's   Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:48 pm

I studied this ...
the hiv dr who was paid by the cia to create a polio vaccine
is as fake as the story of Hoffman [Warburg agent] looking for a vaso-constrictor drug
and the bicycle story is fake too

it was the dawn of the era of nanites used inside the body via injection
to either wipe out disease or unleash auto-immune deficiency
in the 50s cia agents got nanite injections which resulted in spontaneous human combustion of agents getting burned [unfaithful]

there was a TV doc in 67 showing every victim of shc was cia

nanites in the polio vaccine gives access to the wider population
the nanites can attack a litany of cells inside the body so effects vary depending on programming/

I got my booster shot in 1968 and a large bubble the size of a marble appeared, I told the nurse, and though her eyes popped out she said it was normal and that it would disappear in 2-3 days

weeks later I knew she was lying and she insisted it would go away
I didn't like school, and skipped lots of classes, my brother got honor grades [A+]
I was sent to a shrink for testing
he said I was many levels above genius
my mom says my parents [surrogate or real] didn't know what to do with me I was too smart, I dropped out of nursery school a decade before leary said drop out
I didntlike the structure or being inside all day

I never did homework and when forced to I tricked the grade 4 teacher to do it for me

I would then receive rabies shots for no reason

14 in the abdomen

my whole behavior changed

ive researched this also, these shots were known to cause autism

im writing a full disclosure on this now, amongst other things so its slow
copyrights apply
im out of money spending 50,000 on research/travels in 2 yrs and homeless in hotels
so nothing is free anymore, till im supplied with accommodation and food free of radiation ... the basics, I will actually be selling my articles once I figure out how
just toeat and have a bed

I know ppl who didn't get the vaccine that 97% of kids got
they are bigger and stronger healthier

this mass vaccination began around when I was born

tlc's evolution series a 5 part documentary gave chilling info into the polio hiv cia
operation, and since then studies on foods show similar traits

Back to top Go down

School Vaccines in the 70's and 80's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONSCIOUSNESS IN MOTION :: -