Share Your Thoughts on the Flow Of Consciousness, 2014, Earth Changes, Celestial Events, Alien Life, Final Disclosure, Conspiracies, Spiritual Awakening, Religion, Psychology, War, World News and Events, and Much More...

HomeHome  Portal MotionPortal Motion  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Suns in Antarctica?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Haha no actually I was eating MacDonalds lol! Not rum but diet coke! Hence why it took me a mo to grab my camera lol!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But his voice filled my spirit with a strange, sweet sound. In that night there was music in my mind. And through music my soul began to soar! And I heard as I'd never heard before" ~ Christine Daae

Back to top Go down
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:25 am

I am hoping for it not to be cloudy the next couple of days so I can check the sunset out and have a camera ready! What I saw yesterday has freaked me out!! I want to check again! I think everybody should try and get some sunset shots and see what we come up with. Thing is I saw it with my own eyes and not through a camera or on a photo.

Where is Ken when we need him??? I would love somebody to say, oh yes that's just blah blah blah, but I don't think there is a logical explanation for what I saw. And I know I definitely saw it!! And the worrying thing is it is really big!

I feel like I've gone mad

"But his voice filled my spirit with a strange, sweet sound. In that night there was music in my mind. And through music my soul began to soar! And I heard as I'd never heard before" ~ Christine Daae

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 am

Stirky wrote:
I am hoping for it not to be cloudy the next couple of days so I can check the sunset out and have a camera ready! What I saw yesterday has freaked me out!! I want to check again! I think everybody should try and get some sunset shots and see what we come up with. Thing is I saw it with my own eyes and not through a camera or on a photo.

Where is Ken when we need him??? I would love somebody to say, oh yes that's just blah blah blah, but I don't think there is a logical explanation for what I saw. And I know I definitely saw it!! And the worrying thing is it is really big!

I feel like I've gone mad

Hey...I believe you......now get that camera shooting....I really want to see what you seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 am

What did you see Stirky? I've scrolled back and I can't seem to find the post that describes what you saw.
Back to top Go down
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

Hiya. Weird quoting myself lol but this is the post which describes what I saw. Forgot to add in this one that it was a similar colour to the sun but with a pinky tone to it:

Stirky wrote:
Right wasnt going to post tonight as been out all day and still driving home at the mo. But had to come here and post this as saw the weirdest thing about half an hour or so ago! Lovely eve but quite cloudy, beautiful sunset. Watching it as driving back through Somerset. Then clouds were obscuring the sun slightly so it wasnt as bright. I glancedvat it and tobthe suns left sure enough was something else showing itself through a break in the cloud. Not quite as brightvas the sun and about 2/3rds the size. I saw it with my own eyes so no lens flare!! Tried to take a pic but will have to see how it turned out as clouds moved again before I could take it! But believe me I know now there IS something else there! I saw 'two suns'!!!

Back to top Go down
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 am

Sorry about the typos in that msg was on my phone travelling in a car at the time!

Back to top Go down
Whitebearpaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 pm

You better not be driving while typing (DWT) there young lady!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Nope I was not driving lol! I was in the passenger seat Smile

Back to top Go down
Whitebearpaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Good! Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm

ok so if you dont want to here a version of cheech and chong then turn down your volume. There is much foul language in this video but you need to here why it is not a lens flare. This guy thinks he has filmed two suns. What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Agartha

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 am

^^Whitty, I posted that same video 3 days ago! Check page 4!

✿    What if I fall?  ✿  Oh my darling......what if you fly?  ✿

♥  A heart cannot be told what to do  ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 am

Agartha wrote:

You edited that in this morning.
Back to top Go down
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 am

Nope it was there the other day as I noticed after I posted about what I saw on Tuesday, was the post before mine. Lol Mr W!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 am

ok...my bad. I guess I seen nibiru and never watched...how's that?
Back to top Go down
Agartha

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
Agartha wrote:

You edited that in this morning.

When you edit, even as a Mod, you always get a message at the bottom specifying the date and time you edited, and reason why if you had written it.....so nope... I didn't.

Thank you Stirky, us girls have to stick together eh? I owe you one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 am

stay on topic ...ok guys...thanks
Back to top Go down
Whitebearpaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:57 am

I still think we're not looking at two suns here. The kind of havoc that another sun would be causing in this solar system would be mind boggling compared to what is happening now. And we also have to consider this things apparent stationary location for quite some time now, which is in the vicinity of the sun. So either this thing is playing some kind of a game of hide and seek with us (which would denote some form of intelligence), or its simply not really there at all. I'm not sold on it..............yet. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Agartha

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 pm

I actually don't think it's two suns, I think it's something called a 'Sundog':

Quote :
A sundog is an optical phenomenon that is sometimes observed in the sky when sunlight interacts with ice clouds or particles in the atmosphere.

A complete explanation here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a picture. Stirky, could this have been what you saw?

Back to top Go down
Gypsywitch

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Sorry for not posting in a while, lots of things feeling strange these days. Stirky, I have seen the same thing. Cloudier days, pretty suns, and something definately there, although i will say it doesn't always appear bright, like you would think a sun would. Sometimes it appears like a dark circle. I haven't caught it in a phot yet, and i'm not sure i could, as i'm always driving, and all i have is my phone camera, but i see it. i see it, and i keep seeing it, although not all the time. I am probably going blind from looking at the sun so much..
Back to top Go down
Stirky

PostSubject: Re: Two Suns in Antarctica?   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 pm

No Aggie I don't think it was any sort of optical illusion, but good find. It was a different colour from the sun, similar but pinky. Gypsy I'm so glad you've seen it too, I am not going mad! I do not think it is a sun or star, but something that is sitting close to or behind the sun, hence why we can't usually see it as the brightness of the sun hides it.

I saw something and I know there was something really there. I've looked for it since but haven't seen it. I guess the conditions have to be just right to see it. Who knows what it is or what effects (if any) it will have on our planet. But I know now this is real and that's a scary thought. I did not believe this before Tuesday, I really thought it was just effects from cameras or loonies coming up with these stories. I was a little interested in it but thought it couldn't be real. But now I know it is.

I think we should all try and get to the bottom of this. Take pics at sunrise and sunset, see if one of us can capture it on film. My weather has not been good since I saw it on Tuesday, haven't even seen one sun let alone two lol!

I hope in a way somebody could say oh it's just blah blah, and we all go 'oh yeah' and that's it all finished. Because at the moment teh whole thing is driving me slightly crazy lol!

Back to top Go down

Two Suns in Antarctica?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONSCIOUSNESS IN MOTION :: -